New name unveiled for Single Financial Guidance BodyMarch 6, 2019
The SFGB was introduced at the start of 2019 as the new organisation replacing The Pensions Advisory Service, the Money Advice Service and Pension Wise. From April, the SFGB will be known as the Money and Pensions Service.
The aim of the Money and Pensions Service is to provide free and impartial guidance around pensions and monetary issues.
Please be aware the service is there to provide guidance. If you need further advice, we would recommend speaking to an Independent Financial Adviser.
- Tax seminars and member surgeries for active members 8th March 2022
- Pension Scams 8th December 2021
- UK Stewardship Code 8th September 2021
- Tax allowance changes 5th April 2020
- New name unveiled for Single Financial Guidance Body 6th March 2019