UK Stewardship CodeSeptember 8, 2021
The Trustees are proud that one of the biggest successes for the Fund in the Responsible Investment area, was to be accepted as a signatory to the new UK Stewardship Code. The new Code came into effect from 1 January 2020, setting high stewardship standards for asset owners and managers.
The PCPF received excellent feedback from the Financial Reporting Council who noted that the PCPF’s Stewardship Report for the reporting period 1 January to 31 December 2020 was well written, clear, detailed and effectively addressed most areas of the Code. The Board of Trustees were extremely pleased with the outcome, notably because many pension funds have not been accepted in this first round of applications. If you would like to read the full report, this can be found here.
- Tax seminars and member surgeries for active members 8th March 2022
- Pension Scams 8th December 2021
- UK Stewardship Code 8th September 2021
- Tax allowance changes 5th April 2020
- New name unveiled for Single Financial Guidance Body 6th March 2019