Tax seminars and member surgeries for active membersMarch 8, 2022
Every year the PCPF offer tax seminars and member surgeries for active members (those still serving as MPs or Ministers).
The next tax seminar will be held virtually on 4th May 2022, with a second tax seminar currently planned for 2nd November 2022 and will be held in person.
The next in person member surgery will be held on 11th May.
If you would like to attend any of these events, or for any further information, please contact the PCPF Secretariat at email@example.com . There will also be seminars on the outcome of the McCloud judgement, please keep an eye out for further updates on when these will take place.
- Tax seminars and member surgeries for active members 8th March 2022
- Pension Scams 8th December 2021
- UK Stewardship Code 8th September 2021
- Tax allowance changes 5th April 2020
- New name unveiled for Single Financial Guidance Body 6th March 2019